Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Boxing Day (Week) Deals!

I hope everyone has been having an enjoyable holiday so far! :) I certainly have. Last week I had the opportunity to do some post-holiday shopping to take advantage of Boxing Week sales. I was unable to go right on Boxing Day (I was working, and was the mall ever crowded!), but I went the day after with some of my friends.

Some of the stores did have a good sale going on that was just for Boxing Week, but I noticed most of the stores had the same sales as they did the week before.


I didn't get too much, but they were all things that I needed and I got really good deals!
Chunky sweater- Eclipse, $20
Coral sweater- Jacob, $20
Black dress pants- Dynamite, $30
Blue blouse- Bluenotes, $12
Striped top- Eclipse, $15
I didn't get any sales on the pants or the blouse, but as I said, I was looking for some dress pants and, well, I couldn't pass up a blouse for $12! I found that Jacob had the best sale going on- everything was 50% off the last ticketed price, even sale items. I am super excited to incorporate these pieces into my wardrobe (I actually wore the striped top for a family dinner the next day :P); I already have some outfit ideas!

For 2014 I want to post more outfits of clothes that are actually in my closet, not just sets from Polyvore (though I do love my virtual wardrobe there). Let me know what you think!

I am also in the process of revamping my makeup collection, so when that's done I will do a similar post, but for makeup.

Stay stylish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment