Monday, March 17, 2014

Concert Tee Outfits

I've been meaning to do this post for a while now and since my class was cancelled today I had a little extra time to put together three outfits that I would wear with my concert t-shirt. I went to Bluesfest and saw Fun. last summer, so that's where the t-shirt is from.   


 Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: Aeropostale
Bracelets: gift
This first outfit is the typical way I wear my concert t-shirt. My style is definitely girly, so I love the bright pink cardigan for a pop of colour.


Plaid shirt: Urban Planet
Jeans: Aeropostale
Bangles: Forever 21
This is probably what I would wear if I had bought the shirt before going to the concert. You can definitely substitute the jeans for denim shorts and sneakers of your choice for a laid back, festival vibe. 


Jacket: Vero Moda (at Hudson's Bay)
Jeans: Aeropostale
Necklace: This & That Axesoir
This third outfit is a little bit more edgy. What would also work well would be a bunch of gold stacked bracelets or a chain necklace. I bought this jacket in October and was so excited to wear it the next day, but the temperature dropped (of course) and has stayed that way, so believe it or not, I have not even taken off the tags yet! 
Let me know how you style your concert tee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment