Wednesday, January 29, 2014

One of My Favourites

As you probably guessed from the title, this outfit is one of my favourites! I put it together back when I was in grade 12, and I still love it today!

Shirt: Garage
Cardigan: Aeropostale
Jeans: American Eagle
Necklace: gift



Since high school, I've swapped the medium blue jean for a darker, sleeker wash, and changed up my jewellery- sometimes I wear pearls, sometimes I wear something more interesting like this much worn music necklace I got from a friend a year ago. I wear the blouse tucked in, and I have a sturdy medium sized brown belt that I purchased in the fall. I also love the letting the floral pattern peek out from the sleeves of the cardigan (you know me and my florals)! Hope this outfit inspires you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment