Sunday, July 27, 2014

Outfits: Crazy & Flirty Skirts

It's been a while since I've posted here, mainly because a lot has happened in the past month, including the fact that I now have my full driver's license!!! (Finally!) My summer course ends on Thursday, which will leave me the whole month of August to blog :)
Today I have a few outfits that I wore to work last week / would wear to work. Sadly, I cannot wear my usual t-shirt and cut-off shorts to give flute lessons or work at a children's clothing store (and if you do either of these, you shouldn't be wearing that either). So here are some more appropriate options that also agree with the warmer weather.


Blouse: Urban Behaviour
Skirt: Simons
In my hurry to change out of my usual summer attire, I forgot to accessorize...but really, you can add anything to this. Personally, I would recommend a statement necklace, either silver or gold, or maybe some bangles. The blouse is sheer, so I added a cami underneath (which you can't see here). 


T-shirt: Target
Skirt: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21
My crazy skirt is back again! :P I actually wore it to work with a plain white tee, but realized that black is also a good option! This skirt has so many colours that it goes with anything, like a pale pink, navy, or orange. 


Blouse: Bluenotes
Skirt: Target
The Target skirt makes another appearance! I just wanted to show another cool way to wear it- kind of like colour-blocking. For jewellery I would most likely go with gold here (either a dainty necklace or bracelet, nothing too over the top because the focus is on the skirt) to complement the skirt. 

What do you wear to work (you know, if you don't have a uniform)? Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment